On Air

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Unreasonable Lady Bitch Boss

Have you ever heard of "no straight leave in a row" as a reason for the rejection of applying leave? Yes I do. In this company that I am freaking working now, all sorts of stupid reasons also I've heard before. Sarcastic reasons, idiotic reasons, embarrassing reasons. Actually it goes on this way. Ahem (clears throat)!

I've apply leave for this week's Friday (2nd May 2008), which is after the labour day (1st May 2008), due to me, going outstation. Who will go outstation for only 1 day right? Serious shit! So, I've deal with my boss (the idiot in da room) about the leave applying thingies, and as usual, boss will just give approval if i have a good supporting reason. He is good in this way. Only this way! No doubt!

After few days of approval, some bitch (the fat ass Dee lee deh ley biatch in da room) came out of no where to check that leave application slip. This morning while I'm having a serious conversation with my boss about some layouts, this woman suddenly pop out asking me "you apply leave for this Friday, Eugene?". And for sure, definitely and absolutely I replied "yes this Friday". Then she asked, "do you know that this Thursday is a public holiday?". Do I look like I'm that blur or stupid? For sure I know. Duh~! Then she starts with her "own law" stating that, "this company don't allow people to take straight days off in a row, do you know that Eugene?". With my rationality on, I replied, "But I only took 1 day, which is Friday". Then she start saying, "but Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, plus the Friday that you took will be 1 whole row off you are taking". What a stupid reason. Its like those days are my leave that I applied. What the hell!

Then i tell her, "its no choice, I need to go out station if not I wont be taking a day leave linking with the public holidays". Then she sarcastically replied, "I can tell you no choice too, I can reject your application if I wan to". I get so fired up at that moment.And i say it again "No choice, even if you reject I need to have that leave too", and I start ignoring her, while my boss laughing sarcastically there again.

I wonder. There are this kinda boss in the society! Is all working place like this? I'm only applying 1 day leave, why making such a fuss there?! My God! I hate it when this happens. After a while i figured out, one of my colleague, she took 1 whole week to go vacation. Those that consider a row of leave she takes? I thought that "your" company doesn't allow that to happen? Serious hell!

1 comments:

passi0n said...

haha...told u tat boss is not human..she's a nobody to me bro..