On Air

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nissan Impul

This morning, Alan asked about what kinda rim color suits his car. LOL. I'm not a very "car friendly" person, which I know nothing much about cars. But maybe with my design senses and color matching experience, he likes to ask me for opinion, due to his craziness in car modifying. He really is crazy about cars and so happened he works in Nissan car dealers which suits him real goooooood~! haha... while showing me some samples of rims matching the car, I myself was impressed that cars have fashion too! They wear hats, they do tattoos, and even wear shoes! LOL! Anyway, after researching and looking, this Nissan Impul happens to draw my attention. Its a ice car anyway, but I really have no idea whats the spect of this model, surprisingly, I'm starting to love it. haha... sometimes really will be easily influence by Alan about cars. Hmm... Bottom line, I'm easy influenced by people in some way. hehe.. This is how the Impul looks like, Cool isn't it?


1 comments:

passi0n said...

best lookin hatchback for now! go get one bro!