On Air

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blur untill...

Imagine 2 person working at the same time can be so blur. On last Friday, its actually my 1st busy Friday. Usually my Fridays will be like chilling around with weekends mood standby from the morning. But last Friday was different. The 2 ghost come in so damn early in the morning, even the old man did not go for his golf game. Which make me sick that I have to see their faces on Friday. Never mind all that, my Friday really passed real quick and busy. Until the very few hours, typically my 2 bosses style, they like to visit us with a very nice phone call (not very nice at all). After that phone called, we was like rushing to hell. The stupid printer get stuck all the sudden, things need to be rushed get delayed. Finally everything was done in a very struggling way. Stuff that need to be passed to the printer fella for sample printing has been burn into the CD. Until today, Gina asked about the printing, nobody knows that the CD is passed to the printer fella or did not. At the end both of us blur and wondering who passed the CD to them. Ghost? Absolutely no one!! The CD must had been fly there itself cause it feels pity for us, dint want us to be too frust and maybe will help us out a bit lol!! And what the hell I'm doing this? Suddenly they asked me to do Gina's stuff and Gina is blur-ing doing my stuff! What the hell is with them i wonder. Just randomly giving stuff to anyone to do without knowing their job scope!! How lame.. The only thing they are good at is complaining and rushing people for no reasons and talking nonsense. Sigh! Call me irresponsible, either they have it by dunno what kinda way, as long they have it and get my samples printing done back on time. Bottom line, they do things really no system and management. Everything has to be at last minute which is very frustrating. When we rush, very normal things will go wrong and things will be delayed. Sigh.. how many other companies will be like this? Give some management and system please oh God!

1 comments:

雪铃 said...

LOL.. laugh died me.. funny la.. stop complain n back to work XD