On Air

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lonely Thursday

Early in the morning, Lady boss is in the office with her goodie mood, which will cause the whole offic to be in good mood! Hopefully her mood will stay good throughout the day! But, its hard to predict that, cuz she has mood swing in a very extreme way.. lol!

Today, I will encounter a lonely day, perhaps a stressfull one too, due to the absense of Gina, many things that she deal half way, those people will start asking her stuff on me which will make me damn blur. Cuz as I say, the people here really have no system and management, they will just ask anything to whoever they see. Well, call me irresponsible again, this kinda stuff will surely happend and my responds will be, "I dunno, I never give a damn". LOL

Anyway, today will be hell of a day, and i hope everything will be fine and easy for the day~

0 comments: