On Air

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Caught in the Middle

Hmm... I find out that, there are peoples who make a scene, and some that stay silence, and also some that get pissed for some reasons. Every event like this happened, there will be always someone who get caught in the middle or better spoken as the "middle person". I guess this position suits person like me... sigh.. Whenever I am, i use to be the middle person.

No matter I'm the one who gets blur all the time knowing anything about what topic people are talking about, or I'm that person who cool down the war. Sigh.. sometimes felt tired. But, i guess my personalities really suits this position well. As I'm a person who sometimes really nvr give a damn to the reality world. I like to dream, fantasize and imagine a lot. Really hope to choose an option call "Ignore".

Sometimes in life if there isnt any ups and downs, I guess life wont be any interesting at all. So perhaps some conflict and some arguements will make the relationship either negative, which is broken or positive which is we get to understand each other better.

0 comments: