On Air

Friday, April 25, 2008

I Crack My Voice!

Recently, my voice is not so stable due to the shouting n yelling in combat class! Gosh.. Since i quit my singing classes, I'm starting to neglect taking good care of my voice, yelling and shouting out loud in class seems to be routine every time when combat class started.

Although, Its kinda high and fun yelling in class with all your might, but we never know when our throats get hurts. I guess starting from now on I wont casually shout. I need to be cautious of my own voice again because i like singing a lot, and recently, I cant even sing in proper tune, cracking voice starts to occur when i sing high note, plus, I've quit singing for some time, and my skills are all gone. Sigh~!

Its time to get it back all over again~!!! Sobbbbbbbb..........

0 comments: