On Air

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hot Saturday

Its been a while to have Saturdays that is so happening these days. The last time we had it was when my gym friends, Sharon, Scott and the gang came to my house to have a little cooking party. It was fun and all and it makes me feels really like a Saturday afternoon! This afternoon was my sis' turn. But shes a bit lucky cause she's not a good cook...to make it clear, she cant cook! lolz! So she ask a favor from my dad (the best cook at home), too make her and her friends his best dish, "The Curry Chicken"! Smart girl she is to ask my dad for help, which its surely turn out to be good for sure. So after whole morning of preparations, finally her friends arrive and the dining table is filled up. I in the other hand have a few piece of chickie and on that time watching Ratatouille.

Talking bout eating and watching a movie that is about cooking and food too is kinda clicks don't you think so? This show Ratatouille really brings out the feel of Paris which is kinda romantic in its way, it makes me think of another movie stared by Catherine Zeta Jones, "No Reservations".

This movie is nice and romantic too. I guess I really love this movie a lot cause its about cook and foods, and romance. Sometimes I really wish I'm in that scene. How nice to enjoy good food and romantic environments. But according to Ivan, Paris is not a very romantic place as showed in TV. He said that the Gondola is supposed to be romantic but the smell is not that romantic after all.. haha...!! But honestly, this movie "No Reservation" is really worth watching. Try it out~

0 comments: