On Air

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Bored with Job

Another day, yet another boring week have passed. Almost everyday repeating the same things to do on and on, not almost .. to make it clear, its totally everyday!! Imagine.. doing the same thing again and again everyday, sitting on the same chair, looking at another boring computer screen, listening to the same boring yell and screaming and nagging from that 2 idiot boss. Sigh.. feeling bored of going to work every morning, not desired to do so. I once heard, when someone felt this way, and this kinda mentality occurs, it is showing that it is time to leave the company and head for another new enviroment. I wonder if its true? Perhaps... but I cant change job that often. Now I'm stuck in this hell place, My dear God please teach me how. LOL! But like I always tell myself, how tough life is ahead, how unhappy or how unwilling or undesired I am to a certain thing esspecially to our own job, we need to live on and stay strong! Patient Jen, patient!!

0 comments: