On Air

Friday, April 18, 2008

Hanging out & Chilling in

Recently, I really get all heat up in travelling with friends. Whatever we talks about now are all about going for trip, places to hang out, nice beautiful islands and fantastic countries to visit. At the moment we are waiting patiently for so called "well-planned" Krabi trip. Its my first trip overseas for the first time with friends after all. I'm so impatient and always imagining how nice can it be on that day. Many more future plannings for trip and looking forward to have it. But, I must try my best to save up lots of money for triping. Begining of May will be going to Penang with Ivan, which I am also very happy and looking forward to. I'm surprise, Ivan invited me to Penang which is my favourite place to go actually, despite their fabulous and yummy foods there. It'll sure be fun with Ivan around. Love hanging out with him. haha... Feel pampered and protected and comfortable with him... Oops...! come back.. hehe... Anyway, I guess when we grow up, we will learn to appreciate more things like this. The beauty of the nature, the enjoyment of traveling with friends. When I was young, hanging out and travelling never come into my mind. Only gaming stuff and some kiddo thinking haha.. Guess I'm really growing up! And getting older~ argh~!!

0 comments: