On Air

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tough Month

I've been sitting at home for a month jobless. When you are a working person, what else can you wish for but to not work and sit at home. As you're like me, sitting here doing nothing bout it for a month, its really bored death and you'll feel that you're getting useless.. lolz! Sigh~! I'm actually waiting for my new job to start on Nov, but it ended up something bad instead. The company called me to tell me that they cant be able to hire me because they are facing some financial crisis and stuff like that. What a waste! After all you've planed, Your life when u get your new job, your routine... suddenly you need to forget bout all that and do it all over. The worst scenario is, YOU LOST YOUR JOB! But, positive me, I'll be thinking of the compensation that they are giving. At least they did! NO! THEY MUST! But I'm really disappointed for losing a job that I really like. Never mind. Now I', in the process of a job seeker again. It's really suck.. to think of interviews.. I'm really scared of that just don't know why.

Now, I will focus on job hunting. But I know it will be a tough month for me to go through especially on financial vice. I hope I'll be able to coup with it. I need to get a job ASAP! During the whole month, even though I'm free from working life for a month, I really don't think that I'm really happy. It appears that I smile, but there is sadness and worries in my eyes. God, I don't mean to place your name, and think bout you in times of trouble. But, this is how humans are made of, we are weak. And to me, I definitely am sure that God is giving me his test, and I'm sure that He will guide me in my steps and the route I'm on is all on God's Hands, nicely planned by Him. As my uncle from Singapore told me that; "don't worry, God knows what He's doing and don't rush for things that aren't yours. When God says it's yours to have, it will be yours. But when God's says it's not suitable for me to handle, He got His ways to plan your journey." After listening to his words, at least at moment of trouble, I can still Rely on God.

1 comments:

dut said...

hum. all de best in yr job hunting.
cheer up dude. ^^