On Air

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Working Days

Its been the 2nd week since I'm in the new company now. Things is getting better. I've know some friends here especially shin which came in the 2nd day before me. She's the only new staff here so we get along well. But slowly now we are joining in with the new staff for lunch and some chats. It's a bit hard because most of us are in different department and different floors. That is why we hardly get to socialize and get along more often. The only time we social is during lunch time. Sometimes still felt a little lonely in the office because my floor are mainly sales persons. Usually they wont be in the office after about 10 or 11am. My senior which is also the boss of the design department usually wont be in office cuz he need to deal with clients and also some sales. He looks strict and serious sometimes but he is a nice person. Just a bit pressured when he is around haha! Overall everything is fine here. I hope my working days will gradually getting better and fun. Most importantly I'm happy with the new environment now and I get to learn more about my field to fly higher and move on further, especially in tough times like this. Recession and economy crisis is gonna befall on Malaysia again. I pray that we all can overcome this test and live on happily and safely.

0 comments: