On Air

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Body Jam 46 Launching

Body Jam 46 was so cool!! Went for the launching at Damansara Uptown to join the launching lead by Ken & Kim, with Simon, Colin and the gang. It was so much fun there. Also take the opportunity to have dinner and some chit chat, socialize with them after the class.

Really enjoyed myself that night, so finally get the chance to enjoy a simple short and fantastic dinner with them. One thing i really find out that they are very warm people, funny and they can share anything n chat bout almost anything. With Ken there, it even spice up the whole session, Ken is such a sweet person, the way he bring his topic, talks and jokes, really make me laugh my heart off! The first time I had dinner with him makes me feels like I've known him for sometime! Really looking forward to hang out and enjoy with them again! Cheers guys! ;)

0 comments: