On Air

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Heart Content

Dear Friends, I appreciate you guys. I know I might be very dependent sometimes. My characteristics shows that I am someone who always seeking for reliability as well. I know that you guys are all concern bout me. Really thank you a lot! I'm not being self centered. Maybe I'm the type who really don't know how to really express myself. Many people seems to feel confuse bout me and can't really read me.

Recently am really a bit down. And I know that you guys really feel heart ache seeing me like this. But I m sure, I will heal. I just need time. I'm trying my best to be cheerful when outing with you guys. I am really trying my best. If it still can't conceal my sadness and sorrow, I am really sorry. I'm still a normal human after all. All I can do is just motivate and support others positively. That's my philosophy. Cuz I believe no point using negative words and thoughts towards the people I really care of. But when it comes to myself, talk is cheap. I can't motivate myself with those positive words that i showered upon my friends.

Came through something from the radio when I was down, driving home. "The greatest magician of all is Time. It heals and will make magic to your life". I can only rely on it right now. Friends, we all need time. Maybe its a chance for me to grow up as well. Thank you and appreciate all of you guy's concern. Fortunate to have friends that cares.

2 comments:

Loong said...

All the magic you need is a big, deep, wet kiss! *smooches* :3

Trisky said...

gingertorm- sound so wrong ur comment here.-.-..
well bro.. i feel glad dat u appreciated ur frens around u..~ pray 2god so dat he could take away ur sad n sorrows..dun feel shy 2 share v me smtimes lor k..bcoz i noe recently both of us oso kinda like LACK OF COMMUNICATE :(...
love u bro!...