On Air

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Song in My Heart

Love is not a easy game to play. The rhythm is really hard to catch.

Feeling really bad, when misunderstandings occur. I'm not sad, not angry, just brokened heart. The scene of us together, the things we've done, keep replaying themselves in my mind causing sleepless nights.

Your breath drips into my heart, my love, just like rain drops. I wish I can just cry my worries, my sorrows, my fears out. But I can't cry a single tear. Perhaps the rain will replace my tears.

Your emotions, your expressions are like the weather, rapidly changing. My foot steps are not quick enough to chase the speed of the changes.

Everything is still blured from my sight, but I rather not to be too clear bout reality.

The only thing I can say is, I'm true and I'm really sincere. Whatever I did, My actions, My deeds, are all sincere.

0 comments: