On Air

Friday, September 25, 2009

After a Long Break

It's been damn long i did not blog here. Recently feelings get a lot mixed up and feeling confuse. Just a slight update on the happenings around me and my friends from the last time i blog.

I've been jobless for a month and money seems to get a bit low and starting get nervous, desperate for money and a job although i enjoyed staying and chilling at home. It really feels so good, with less worries of works and you can enjoy every minutes and every hour at home, on your bed, watching TV and relaxing yourself.

Not so long from then, I've found a job really near my house which makes me walks to work on my first day! But it's really not enjoyable at all and i decided to drive to work even it's super near! Been working here for 2nd week. It was hell then on my first day. Felt lost and the job scope here is not to my liking. Until today, I'm still do not prefer myself working in a place like this! Anyway, i will be having an interview again and hope it turned out well!

After all the stressful days, our gang is planning to go hiking at Broga Hill, Semenyit. It's a nice place but unfortunately, i don't really know how to admire and appreciate this kinda extreme outing. But overall is a fun to get together and healthy hang out!

Thanks to the photographer we got many nice pictures and nice scenery photos all taken by him! :)

Aside from that, the previous night was the mid autumn night and i had dinner with Gina's family cuz I'm alone for this mid autumn celebration due to my family went back to hometown for my cousin's wedding dinner. After that we had held a small moonlight party at Gina's place. It was fun, enjoying the candles and lantern although the feeling is not the same as childhood times anymore. Realized that when we grow up, our patience is in our way. Due to the strong winds blowing, we cant concentrate on lighting up much lantern cuz the candles always get blown off, which caused me to be so inpatient and stop playing them for a while. But getting a long is the main purpose of this moonlight party though!

0 comments: