On Air

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Miracle 09'

The Miracle 09' Event, that was held by Fitness First has finally been ended last nite, and its a such memorable nite for me. My Team D'javu, been through so many ups and downs obstacles, and finally we prove ourself to perform well on that day! Although victory is far away from our grasp, but I really enjoyed myself so much. Felt really worth the practice, sweat and tears alike, after performing well and get many positive feedbacks from many people who witness the performance! Apart of that, I also appreciate this event cuz its not only for fund raising and it benefits us such as getting along together as friends!

This really bring back a lot of memories from Miracle 08'! Once again my favourite competitor are joining this event this year! and we are enjoying every moment and second of it! We compete in a positive manner, and also support each other together! They are the TIPs! Congratulation to them for getting the victory and they've made a Miracle! If they are any chance that we will be competing each other again, I'm pleased to join as when I see their teamwork, friendships and supporters are all in one, this makes me appreciate them and respect them even more. Its a good example for us to follow!

Bottom line, althoug with a bit of disapointment, but this reflects more of the good and happy sides of this event! Enjoy TIP on ur victory prizes and I;m looking forward for our free movie pass that we get and hope to watch movies together okay?! :)

0 comments: