On Air

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it is yours.

This morning when I was reading the daily horoscope in facebook, I came across this quote which really draw my attention. I guess this is really true don't you think so?

Hmm... been thinking a lot lately. mood goes ups and down all the time. I guess no matter you are single or attached, life is still the same, with lots of things to worry about, problems still occur. When we are single, we get lonely and worried bout our relationship and wanting to have someone to love us, all those petty worries.

But even we found the one we love, during the heat of love, everything goes well and everything seems fresh and exciting, but after some time, things starts to get low and normal, and petty worries starts to grow in our mind like, will the person we love, change? All sort of worries.

No matter what, humans are all full of problems and troubled. I guess everyone need to find out a way that suits them to overcome this kinda mood distorting disaster.

0 comments: