On Air

Monday, November 21, 2011

Once again, Confusion

I wonder is everyone has the limit of confusion in some period of time. I'm really lost and I am afraid of losing myself as well. I can't feel the reality lately. I hope I'm not dwelling in my dreams too much. I need an answer. I know I need an answer. But I don't know what answer am I seeking because I don't have a specific question to start out with. I can feel my heart trembling. My mind is flying away to the things I want. Perhaps too much? Or maybe I lack security. I need to feel secure.

2 comments:

Dekky said...

I really like how you juggle your words together and make a simple meaning out of it. Finding yourself in the blur of confusion is what makes life worthwhile.

Eugene said...

Thanks Dekky.. just writing the whispers from my heart... hopefully will seek some answers here...