On Air

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Body Jam Training


It has been some time when I've figure out myself to join the Body Jam training, a Les Mills program. With many positive encouragement from friends around me and many instructors as well who gives encouragement so that I will go for this training, and finally I've made up my mind to do so.

Its another 2 more days till the training day arrive. Past few weeks ago was very nervous, feeling anxious, and worried. Now feeling slightly better. Should have pump in more self confident for myself to face this challenge.

I hope I'm fine and can do it well. Although still a little nervous. But, will always tell myself I'm ready to face it! "Have fun and enjoy" is what everyone told me to be ready of! I wanna shine! Here I come BJ Training!! :D

0 comments: