On Air

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Hong Kong 2009

Been moody for almost a week now. Time to reset my mind and give them a new mindset. I hope all this will get better in time. I lost my job, and some complicated maters occur that lead me to my broken heart. Everything seems come all at a time and giving my mind a hardcore workout!!

Anyway, this week is my last week I will be here in this company. A bit heavy hearted to live this place and the people here except 1 person! LOL! And I will leave Malaysia to Hong Kong this Sunday!! SCHWEEEEET~!

Its a good thing, after a sadden broken heart with full of unnecessary thoughts and worries, leaving to a vacation with my family to cool down and relax for a week. But many people told me that the H1N1 case is getting worst in Hong Kong, which makes me feel worried. But anyway, as long we keep our self hygienic enough i guess everything will be fine! Pray hard.

To all my lovely friends, i might not be able to meet you guys for maybe 2 weeks now. Will miss you guys so badly! This few days will play hard with you guys! Hehe! 1 week for my vacation and another week for my quarantine! Its a good chance to clear my mind off as well.

Gina, too bad I cant be able to celebrate your birthday with the rest of them! I'm missing the fun! I'll try my best to get a present for you from Hong Kong okay? Have fun and more surprises for you on your birthday! Happy Birthday in Advance!

0 comments: