On Air

Monday, July 06, 2009

Mood Low on Sunday

Recently realize that I will get moody on Sunday nites! Weird. Sometimes really don't know what am I moody of. I keep questioning myself, am I moody because of work? But I always tell myself it's not about the works. Or maybe I miss my friends? Today I really miss my friends a lot. Maybe because of the Saturday nite fever. Hehe. Or maybe, I'm missing someone? I really don't know.

Sometimes is it right to miss someone? Not sure about it. Does missing someone proves that you've fallen in love with that someone? I don't get it. I always think i know myself best but there are actually some parts in me that I've never venture in before and it really feel strange and feels even more lost about myself. I cant find the things I want to find. I don't know my aim. I don't know where am I heading to. I don't know what am I seeking. I need something that I dunno what is the need.

Maybe these are the small things and spaces in my heart that I cant seek and lost and almost got no understanding of, and the reason of me being moody for nothing? I'm Lost :(

0 comments: