On Air

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Friendship

When come to think about friends, people who come in my mind is those people who really understands me, treat me good. It doesn't matter how long you've known your friends, no matter its new, or a year or even 10 years. So what if you've known each other for 10 years? If you are not happy with a single thing they do, you are still not happy about it. Reminds me of what Gina told me. You like them and feel good bout them because you are new with them, you are not clear of their characteristic, you will tend to give way, let them get the flashlights, in order to please them so that they feel happy about it and wont damage the friendship. After all, its only one party doing the job, maintaining the friendship. Its not so fair after all rite? Friendship is about both party, working things out to the best.

Recently, am not very happy with some friends. Its not because I've known new, sweet and cheerful friends and neglect the old one. I felt that their thinking is a bit negative at times, materialistic a little, only see whats good in them and whats bad on others which I dun really like it because, some people are those that not even in contact or known us. Its a bit weird to hate someone or talking bad bout someone you hardly even know. Most importantly, you only get complains, critics, insults from them when you treat them as true friends. Its matter of mentality, heart and acts. Many things in a relationship no matter as friends or couple, is affected by the things that they do, and the mentality of a person, positive or negative. How you act and how sincere you treat your friend, I'm sure there are good return.

I get compliments (a lot) from Victor. I'm flattered, always flying in cloud 9 feeling that am I really such good person? Maybe sometimes I'm always thinking that I'm the one that always giving problem to friends, being sassy and childish, moody. But surprisingly, Victor says that I'm a good friend, I'm considerate, I know how to talk like, making sure my friends know whats the mistake without hurting or making them feel hatred. Really am surprised. Thanks Victor for such compliment. Will do my best even more next time.

As I've just mentioned about sweet friends, although our friendship is new, I hope its true, and will last forever. Because as far as I've known them, they have good mentality, physically and most important thing, I see them treat their friends with heart. Its all about the heart!

1 comments:

愛麗絲 said...

eugene,i love friend with u loh~~cause a good deal is studied from u~~u let me know manything^^
is i'm have do wrong sometime,pls shoot me terus ya ^^