On Air

Friday, October 12, 2007

Remedy for Love?

Do we have any remedy for the ailments in love? Can a broken heart placed back together in one shape? When an individual dive into the ocean of love, will it be a trap or a treasure that we found? There are no logical or exact answers to the answers. Humans often chase for something that cannot be reach, like chasing our fantasies that got through our heads. Sometimes the feeling is really... lost... Do we have anything to do with it? to cure it? Can I barely wait for my fantasies to come true? Or can I continue chasing till it falls on the grip of my palm? And will it slipped of this fragile palm and the feeling of lost will touch our hearts again? Will my fantasies be just a dream to come true or a dream to dream on? With such feeling, I really need to seek for the best remedy to remove such pain.. Will it go on or turn to torment? I hope that with just a dim light, it will at least give me hope and let me feel pure love ever again. At this state I will live on chasing my fantasies and seeking remedy to cure this tormented heart...

0 comments: